Responsible for the publication:
Artist-Photographer, affiliated to AGESSA-Maison des artistes
2 Chemin des Maures
Tel : (+33) 07 76 14 50 12
email : email@example.com
Siret n° 880605928 00014
VAT n° FR01 880605928
Production, Publishing and Maintenance:
French web host:
Headquarters: 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Except external links, official logos and officials posters, all elements included on the site www.marcsouryphotography.com as well as the site itself are the creation and property of Marc Soury.
They are protected by the Intellectual Property Code (copyright, trademark).
is a registered trademark with the INPI (National Institut of Industrial Property)
All the photographs, the published texts and the site itself, were the subject of an official deposit before publication, with an independent registration body
Consequently, except with the prior written consent of the author, the following are prohibited:
– About the contents of the site marcsouryphotography.com : Any reproduction, representation, use, marketing, whether partial or complete, by any process and on any medium (paper, digital, etc.).
– The insertion in third-party sites by the html programming allowing to display the content of the site and any reproduction of the content exceeding the strict right of quotation and duly credited.
The offense of counterfeiting copyright and / or trademark (Art. L335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code) is punishable by a fine of € 300,000 and three years of imprisonment. (L335-2-1 of the Intellectual Property Code).
All requests for the use of photographs, price (sale of fine art / transfer of rights), and information, must be sent by email or using the contact form.
USE AND TRANSMISSION OF YOUR DATA
We (Sophie and Marc SOURY) will never sell your personal data.
We do not share your data contained in the contact form except to transport and delivery services in the case of collaborations.
By using the contact form, your data “name and first name, telephone, email address, subject and text of the message” are only used to respond to your request.
Storage period of your Data:
Only stored in the website database and emails received when filling in a contact form, your data will be kept:
– 6 months if the processing of your request does not follow up on your part.
– Indefinitely in case of collaborations and orders
3 types of Cookies are present on the Website. These are:
– Cookies necessary for the operation of the site
– Cookies used in the context of audience measurements: we use (Google Analytics), allowing us to collect information on how you use the site. This help us to analyze and look for ways to improve your navigation.
For more details, consult the CNIL
You can exercise your rights under the GDPR by writing to : Marc Soury, 2 Chemin des Maures, 45430 Checy, with a copy of your identity document to your request.